Ask TIM How to get Healthy


Yup.  There I go again with the crazy mnemonics.  
What is T.I.M. ??
T - Toxin support:   CLICK HERE  SKU:  DETSUP

I - Inflammation support (with CBD)  CLICK HERE 
SKU: CBOM60

M - Mitochondria support  CLICK HERE  SKU: MHN120

How do we get a handle on health?  I'm glad you asked. 
We have a serious problem of "toxic immune suppression."


Any health problem (and I will include injuries that are healing poorly) is due to a burned out nervous system.  When the body can't bounce back it needs your help.  And don't leave it up to chance just because you feel pretty good today.

Just remember TIM.  

T -- toxins                    
 I  --  inflammation
M -- mitochondria

Get the toxins out of your life.
Take steps to reduce chronic inflammation.
Do the things that maintain mitochondria health. 

When you and I work together on the BFA Protocol, we will assess the level of intervention that will work best for you. 

You will learn how to set goals that help you 
Move Your Brain
Feed Your Brain
Talk to Your Brain

To get a head start on your progress, I have highlighted the following supplements from Designs for Health that will Feed Your Brain with TIM centered nutrients.  

T - Toxin support:   CLICK HERE  SKU:  DETSUP

I - Inflammation support (with CBD)  CLICK HERE 
SKU: CBOM60

M - Mitochondria support  CLICK HERE  SKU: MHN120

( or go to my Partner Store and browse )

When you sign up for BFA coaching we will pin-point the best nutritional approach that will work best for your needs. 

More about coaching  CLICK HERE







Comments